Pinkfresh Studio February Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop


Welcome to the Pinkfresh Studio Blog Hop!  The Cards Team is showcasing all kinds of new stamps and dies so you're definitely in for some fun today!  You should have arrived from the lovely Amy Tsuruta's blog and she always has awesome projects to share.  After me, you'll be heading to May Sukyong Park's corner.  If you get lost during the hop, just head back to the Pinkfresh blog and find your way again.



I have a trio of cards for all different occasions.  While I plan to send each of these cards out to friends, I thought that the set could also be a useful gift.  The cards weren't terribly time-consuming to create so I can definitely make up a few batches for giving.


I can't give away these cards as a set without some cute packaging, though!  I stamped a little scene on a 4" x 6" muslin bag.  "Happy Everything" was the perfect stamp to convey all the occasions of the cards.  Next up, 2 little tags: the bottom tag features a birdie and some dots from the Bird With Flowers set, and the smaller tag says "you are one of a kind."  The final touches were some matching trims and a yarn pom pom.



Onto the cards--let's begin with something celebratory!  I used a couple of different stamp sets to create a balloon bouquet--Birds & Bows and Tealightful Day.  I was able to turn a flower stem from the set Bird With Flowers into a balloon string, too!  I then built a bow in pink and black inks, also from the Birds & Bows set.



My sentiment came from Inna Moreva's Magical Unicorn (her lettering is so beautiful!).  I added some gold sequins to punch up the festive feeling a little and add some sparkle.


On the next card, I only used one stamp, but I incorporated patterned papers and die cuts to create a scene and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  My papers are from Escape the Ordinary (Dare, Transform, & Chase).  I used dies that coordinate with Susan Driscoll's Fleur 2 stamp set.



The "thankful" stamp can be found in the Word Series: Thanks set.  The finishing touch is a little lace hand-stitched to the edge of card.




The last card is all stamping.  This card is for a family friend going through a difficult time.  The idea here is that the raindrops (symbolizing her rough patch) at the top of the card are stopped by the heartfelt sentiment in the middle of the card.  And below that, a subdued floral pattern.  The sentiment and flowers offer hope for better times, or at the very least, her knowing I am here with a shoulder when she needs it so she can get through the difficult time.



There are so many options for stamps and dies in this release!  I've shown you a few ideas for different occasions--even making a gift set out of all 3 cards!  Your next stop is May Sukyong Park and she is an absolute stamping genius!




Don't rush off too quick, though...I have to tell you about the contest!  Simply leave a comment at each stop on the hop and you may be 1 of 4 lucky folks who will receive a $25.00 gift certificate to the Pinkfresh Studio store!  That's right--FOUR winners! Comments close at 11:59 PM CST on February 8, 2018.  Winner will be announced on the Pinkfresh Studio blog on February 10th.  Good luck and thanks so much for stopping by!



Comments

  1. Rebecca, your cards are beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful clean style 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you decorated the bag... so perfect! Those cards are just too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so beautiful!! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards, and the sweet little gift bag are just wonderful. I love your design style, too. This is a wonderful new release. I can't wait to do a little shopping! Beautiful projects. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. An incredible release, filled with wonderfully versatile products to cover ever so many occasions. Your gift ensembles are fabulous: thoughtful and delightful! Lucky friends receiving these packages of joy!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW all of your cards are beautiful, but the last card really spoke to me with all the thought you put into it. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card set!!! And I absolutely LOVE the packaging you created for it! So perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The edge of that one card..wow! So pretty. And unique. Lovely...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! This release just lends itself to so many different kinds of card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bags for your cards, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ideas!! Love the simplicity and spring colors

    ReplyDelete
  13. All are beautiful but that bag...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the clean and sweet style of your cards. TFS !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bag...your thoughtfulness on these cards are well protrayed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all your soft and delicate creations Rebecca <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are just delightful! Love the bit of lace on the one card; very sweet touch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such colorful cards
    and the bags are
    awesome!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fantastic set of cards and an awesome way to gift them to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute trio of cards and love the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card set and the muslin gift bag is such pretty packaging too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such beautiful cards - nice release - would love some in my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet cards and gift bag! Lovin' this awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have such unique style, lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. all the three cards are simply beautiful rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all your projects.
    Great release.
    Cheers
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful projects! Such a pretty variety of new products.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful projects! Such a pretty variety of new products.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your style.. I always a big fan of pink fresh paper and you just mad a pretty background like the premaid ones.. love the card and the project so much such an enjoying post..

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic collection of cards.
    they are clean and simple and
    so pretty. thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such an amazing release! I love your raindrops card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful cards! I love the pattern on the vase!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful projects! I love the muslin bags and that die cut card, love the papers you chose for that!

    ReplyDelete
  34. these are so pretty!! i love the sweet message on the last card with the rain drops and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Enjoy your take on the new releases! So fresh and modern!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your creative ideas. What a great release.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your projects! I may be in trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow!! Awesome stamped bag!! Love the cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love those cute pom poms! Really cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  40. your projects are absolutely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. These projects are so inspiring. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  42. So many nifty projects! Love the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. All so pretty and sweet! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love you style! So clean and simple! Inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful cards!! The color palette you used is so soothing and refreshing. Love the thinking of you card and how you designed it.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful projedcts, love these new products!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. The packaging idea is super. Compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am totally in love with this whole range and your cards are adorable, love the idea of stamping on a Muslin bag - what type of ink did you use please?

    ReplyDelete
  49. This is all so prett You! I love the matching bag!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great cards! I especially like the Thinking of You with all my Heart card and the bag. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love all of your cards, I adore the graphic look. Your packaging blows me away though, beautiful job. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love your cards and gift sack using these sweet and whimsical stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Such pretty cards...so fresh and contemporary looking.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello Rebecca, After being a long-time follower on instagram, I'm happy to be here! I absolutely love your style of packaging! And that patterned paper vase is amazing! My utmost favorite is the "thinking of you with all my heart" - what a great sentiment, and I'm sure your friend's spirits will be lifted by knowing you made this card - with heart!

    ReplyDelete
  55. All your cards are lovely, but I like the encouragement card the best. I think it's a unique and novel way to put together the stamps, but it works really well. I hope things go better for your friend soon, and thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Your creations are beautiful and so unique !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow, love your cards and the vase is so eclectic!

    ReplyDelete
  58. CAS cards are sometimes all you need and these are wonderful! I love the bag you made. Together they are a beautiful gift. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca